Today was one of those beautiful days where life moved smoothly. The kids were so busy with their own little imaginative worlds. It was such a joy to be a part of their little lives today.
Elizabeth at the little table working a little project of her own. She loves to just sit their and do her thing. I love her dangling feet.
JT stirring up his own compost. At one point he is telling me all about worm poop and I made a mental note that he and I should take the poop talk down a notch.
Later in the day, he was going to the Rocky Rain Chips (I think he meant ranges.) where it was snowing and he might see bears. He basically got himself dressed, except I zipped him up. Big improvement. Sidenote: It was 100 degrees without including the humidity and our house was somewhere around 75 degrees. Clearly a perfect day to get all bundled up.
Coming home from a small walk tonight. At one point she and I were sitting on curb, just chatting. Now that was a beautiful moment I will always treasure.
Getting so tired...
. Miss Sassafras
No comments:
Post a Comment