Elizabeth is at such a sweet age. She is almost walking. In fact last week she took her first steps. She is now up to four steps before falling over. She is super interested in all the things JT likes. She makes the sound for drill and car thanks to her love of her brother. She also makes the sound for a cow, a horse, and a dog. I have heard "uh-oh" a time or two and she says "dada" and "mama." She crawls with such fervor and is so fast, but if I turn on the music, she will immediately try to get up and walk. She is a persistent little thing that really goes after all she wants. She is not one that can be easily redirected. However, for the most part she is really happy. JT can really make her laugh. Her smile is so infectious. I know that we are just on the cusp of a new stage with the walking so I am soaking up all these last days where she explores everything on her knees and needs me to carry her wherever she goes.
almost...
almost...
Her favorite backyard toy. She makes a car noise when she is on it.
Trying so hard to put on JT's fireman boots. I love that she won't sit down and try. She tries to put all shoes on "standing up."
Telling me something at the cabin. She makes the "uh" sound with such fervor that you cannot help but pay attention. She has a lot to say.
Standing up!!
Favorite mode of getting around.
I love this little picture because she is able to stand up under the desk part in our kitchen. She fits perfectly and I know that will only happen for about one more month. She is too big for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment