Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

This weekend was one of those weekends that was so fulfilling.  We did many things as a family and by last night I was so tired, but not exhausted.  I just found myself so thankful for the sweet little life I have.  Here is our Easter in a very random order thanks to blogspot for downloading them out of order.  Enjoy!

JT was the perfect age for hunting for eggs.  He got so excited over each and every little egg. 

JT got a big boy golf bag  with real clubs this year.  The great thing about this bag is that he knew all along Elizabeth was going to get her first golf clubs and was so excited to give them to her, but it never dawned on him that he might be getting something as well.  The joy that overtook his whole body when he saw this bag was priceless.

This dress was my dress when I was one so that makes it all the more precious to me.

I love this little girl!

The only way to get JT to really smile at the camera was to show off his "Kachow" keys (i.e. his Cars keys.)  So for all time these little plastic keys will be in this picture, but at least I got him to look at me smiling.

Five hundred and eighty tries later and we finally had a suitable family picture using the tripod.

Elizabeth's thoughts on her bunny ears.

JT on the other hand loved his ears.  After this picture was taken he ate two carrot sticks like a bunny.  You gotta love a 3 year old's imagination.

Golfing with Daddy for the first time.  Look back two years ago for JT's second Easter and you will see a very similar picture.

Sweet baby girl just chilling on Daddy's lap after a day of Easter fun.

JT showing off his Easter stash.  The reason his eyes are so big is because I said, "Open your eyes" and he did.

A little girl on her first Easter egg hunt being helped out by her Neenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment