The way I do my menu planning is I plan for how many nights we are going to be at home and then each day figure out which meal works for that day. Therefore we might not eat seven meals at home, but obviously I am not going to say that we are going to be gone on a certain night here on my blog. I am always a little skeptical of who is reading this blog. I would hate for our house to be robbed because of Menu Mondays. :)
Meals for the Week:
*Breakfast for dinner (You'll notice we have this a lot because JT loves it and it is cheap.)
*Pork BBQ with salad, grapes, and blueberries
*"Homemade" pizza with a salad
*Chili with pears or peaches (canned in no sugar added syrup)
*Grilled salmon salad with a roll and any leftover fruit
What day did you say you'd be gone? I'll be waiting....!
ReplyDeleteMaryanne