I took a little break from blogging, but after being encouraged by my few faithful readers to come back, I am starting back up. I am thinking about kind of blogging with a purpose, with a schedule of sorts, but I guess we will see where I end up. Heaven forbid I commit. Here is a tentative "schedule":
Menu Mondays: What are we eating this week? I am not a chef, but perhaps I could give my readers another idea of what to serve their families. I know I am always looking for ideas.
Tuesdays: Thoughts on parenting/mothering.
Wednesday: Thoughts on my walk with God.
Thursdays: Soapbox Day. This idea came from my friend, Ginny. She thinks I should put my opinion about life on my blog, so I am going to give it a try. Some will be lighthearted and some will be more serious.
Family Fridays: Stories of our family life.
Of course, this is not set in stone, but I am just going to give it a try. No, this does not mean I am going blog everyday. However, when I do, I will use this as a template.
What did I not blog about that I should have? JT's birthday to start with, Christmas, our snowy days, and my 25th "Christian birthday" come to mind so over the next few weeks I will start with those.
Enjoy and Happy New Year!
Great you are back! I missed your posts.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and all your family. Hanka
I am so glad you are back too! I missed you and your stories. I love your new schedule idea and will be looking forward to Menu Mondays because, yes I am always looking for ideas too.
ReplyDeleteSoapbox Day! Soapbox Day! Can you see me jumping up and down? Good to see you back here. No pressure, just have fun over there!
ReplyDeleteI'm with Ginny. I want Soapbox Day!
ReplyDelete