WOW! I can't believe it either! I know what you mean about the time thing. I can't believe I am about to have Carly and that Katie is already a year and a half.
She is seriously SO CUTE...she has gotten bigger since Easter which was not that long ago! Nora used to sit in the Bumbo on the table and "supervise" our meals. I love it. Now she just bosses us around from the high chair. Haha.
WOW! I can't believe it either! I know what you mean about the time thing. I can't believe I am about to have Carly and that Katie is already a year and a half.
ReplyDeleteOh look at her! So big...and pretty in her ruffle shirt and bow. Melt.
ReplyDeleteShe is seriously SO CUTE...she has gotten bigger since Easter which was not that long ago! Nora used to sit in the Bumbo on the table and "supervise" our meals. I love it. Now she just bosses us around from the high chair. Haha.
ReplyDelete