So my brain has officially checked out. I can no longer make a decision and consequently until this past week was nowhere near ready for JT to change rooms or the baby to come. Mom to the rescue! My mom came this past week for three days and we just worked and worked to get ready for this little lady to come. We shopped, organized, and along the way, had a ton of fun.
JT took to calling my mom,"Mush!" This just cracks me up. However, I assume it will not be her grandmother name, but because we got to laughing about him calling her this so much, he just kept doing it more. When we dropped her off at the airport, he was so sad and said, "No more Mush." So sweet, but on her gravestone I don't think she wants it to say, "Beloved Wife, Mother, and Mush," so we will have to work on this a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment