Our friends,
Brian and Aleisha Stephens, are getting ready to embark on a
life-changing move to become missionaries in the Czech Republic. This was Aleisha and Cece's last week in Charlotte and it was also Cece's birthday. Since they had already moved out of their home, Brian and I offered to host Cece's birthday at our house. We had such a fun time celebrating with the Stephens and this first year of Cece's life.

JT loving on Cece and Cece trying to get away

First sweets. I just love those cheeks!

There was also a very sad part of the evening because this was the last time we would see the Stephens before their big move. I have known Brian and Aleisha since before I moved to Charlotte and consider them some of my dearest friends. When I moved to Charlotte, I did not know Aleisha very well, but since my time here, she has become one of my closest friends. Aleisha calls it like it is, lives in the Truth of what the Lord is doing in her life, and lives each day so vivaciously. I just love that little Cece. You have never met such a joy-filled little girl with a lot of heart. She takes after her mom in so many ways. JT has such a sweet spot for Cece and, without really knowing it, is going to miss her so much. I should have gotten a picture of Aleisha and I because I am going to miss her more than she will know. I am so excited about their next move and treasure the time I got have with them.

Saying "Bye-Bye" to Cece
I just love you! You are such a true friend! I will miss you so much!
ReplyDelete