
Brian and I always knew we wanted at least two kids so they would be able to play each other. When we found out we were having Elizabeth, I was nervous that JT and she would not be as close as perhaps two brothers would have been. However, I know I was wrong. JT is so sweet to Elizabeth. He loves to "tiss Awhizbiff" meaning kiss Elizabeth. He cannot stand when she cries. At lunch, Elizabeth just watches what JT is doing and now JT will turn towards her and the two of them will have a conversation. JT loves that she screams and screeches. He will screech back at her and then she will screech back at him. He loves to hug her and she just flaps her arms the whole time. Today JT was a horse and I put Elizabeth on his back (obviously I was holding onto her completely). JT crawled around with her "on his back" and Elizabeth was squealing in delight. It made me so glad that they have each other. I get excited when I think of all the playing that is in their future.
This is so sweet. It truly does make a mother's heart so happy to see siblings playing together! It is amazing how they seem to be drawn to each other even from babyhood! I love that JT and Elizabeth are just like Nora and Kate in that way :)
ReplyDelete