Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Mountain Trip with Emily

Last week my college friend, Emily, and I went to our cabin. It was a wonderful way to get out of the heat for a week. The boys played really hard and slept like rock stars. Emily and I were placed together as college roommates in our freshman year and I just love that 13 years (yikes!) later we are hanging out for a week with our kids in the mountains of North Carolina. Totally amazing!
The boys happy as can be in the sand box.
The six of us starting off our day at Tweetsie, an amusement/ train park for little kids.

Elliot and JT "mining" for gold. Word to the wise...Do not let your two-year-old boy do this unless you want said two-year-old boy to be soaking wet. Soaking wet.


JT's first amusement park ride. Obviously all the boys were loving it!



The second JT got on this "horse", he was singing "Home on the Range" and saying "Ride 'em Towboy! Weehaw!" I love that two-year-old.
The reason Elizabeth is not in any pictures is because she was taking a nap in the first one and thoroughly not enjoying anything about Tweetsie in the last four! Poor thing. In about 3 months, Emily is going to have a little girl so soon Elizabeth will have someone to do girly things with.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun time! I love seeing that crew together! Can I please host a tea party for Elizabeth and little Miss Moody? Ride Em Towboy!

    ReplyDelete