Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Elizabeth these days

Here is what our little piece of sunshine is up to these days:

1. Chewing on anything, including her fist. She is clearly trying to get some teeth. She especially loves to gnaw on my finger.
2. Talking. Actually I was beginning to worry if something was wrong because Elizabeth hasn't talked much these past few weeks. However today she started back up again and added this screeching noise. Our little friend Sam visited yesterday and I have a feeling he taught Elizabeth how to make this sound.
3. Reading. Her favorite book judging by the multiple kicks and squirms it gets is Dinosaur Roar.
4. Playing possum whenever a certain little two year old comes close by.
5. Sleeping. Elizabeth is a rock star sleeper and wakes up in the best of moods.
6. Sitting in her BUMBO. For the most part Elizabeth would rather be sitting upright looking around than lying down. This seems like a very second child thing to want.

Elizabeth has a very peaceful spirit to her. Every afternoon, while JT sleeps, she and I spend an hour and a half together. It is truly one of my favorite times of day and I cherish each little smile, coo, and scrunch of her little nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment