Monday, March 8, 2010

Sledding

We have been trying to get up to the mountains for a few weekends now, but every weekend the weather has not cooperated. However, we finally had a sunny Saturday this past weekend so we ventured up to the cabin and enjoyed the snow. I thought that we were a bit crazy to be so adventurous with a six week old, but I am so glad we did. It was a great family day.

Brian and JT sledding. He said, "Whee!" the whole way down. JT loves to go fast which has me a little worried, but I had it coming.
JT loved watching me sled especially when I got to the bottom and almost fell into the mud.

Because Brian did not grow up around a ton of snow, he is like a seven year old boy when he gets in the snow. I love it.


JT loving life in the snow.
Where was Elizabeth? Asleep inside. More on that later.

1 comment: