When JT was six weeks old, we went to the cabin to watch the Superbowl with friends. So when I realized we were taking Elizabeth to the cabin one day shy of her being six weeks old, I had to recreate the following picture. Compare and contrast.
You are so good at this compare and contrast thing! You will be that mom who will remember every detail--or at least have the right pictures. I'm not sure JT will appreciate it, but Elizabeth certainly will!
So cute - if it was me, I probably would have been wearing the same outfit so way to go Brian on changing things up (at least every 2 years)!! :) Lindsey
You are so good at this compare and contrast thing! You will be that mom who will remember every detail--or at least have the right pictures. I'm not sure JT will appreciate it, but Elizabeth certainly will!
ReplyDeleteBrian is just growing up so fast!
ReplyDeleteI can only post anonymously but it's your Aunt Chris ;0)
So cute - if it was me, I probably would have been wearing the same outfit so way to go Brian on changing things up (at least every 2 years)!! :)
ReplyDeleteLindsey