Hey Janelle...I found your blog on Andrea's blog & thought that I would say hello. Your kids are so cute! Plus, I am biased, but I love the name Elizabeth;) You knew me as Beth, but I started going by Elizabeth in my early 20's...still having a hard time convincing people that my name really is Elizabeth! I liked your post from a few weeks back about not letting your words get in the way of the joy of everyday. I work FT & am looking forward to the days when I can stay home & walk my daughter to & from school. I will keep checking in!
I'm laughing so hard that I'm crying. Trying really hard to not wake the kids but this is completely cracking me up.
ReplyDeleteAH HAH! That is hysterical!
ReplyDeleteHey Janelle...I found your blog on Andrea's blog & thought that I would say hello. Your kids are so cute! Plus, I am biased, but I love the name Elizabeth;) You knew me as Beth, but I started going by Elizabeth in my early 20's...still having a hard time convincing people that my name really is Elizabeth! I liked your post from a few weeks back about not letting your words get in the way of the joy of everyday. I work FT & am looking forward to the days when I can stay home & walk my daughter to & from school. I will keep checking in!
ReplyDelete