JT loves his little sister. He calls her Sisser, Baby, or Whizbiff. Whizbiff is my favorite. Smile. Here is JT enjoying tummy time and giving Whizbiff a "hug."
Note: JT loves Elizabeth, but he does not love his mama touching, holding, or paying attention to Elizabeth.
How cute are those two... JT and Wizbiff. :) Also...why do 2 year olds hug like this? Evan does it too and I have no idea why. Its just the way he hugs. Anyway... give those two a squeeze for me. :)
Such fun!! You're an adorable mother of two with a perfect little girl! I love all the dark hair!!
With all the weather crazies and Miss Elizabeth's early arrival, it wasn't in the cards for me to head to Charlotte (obviously). But if you're near the hotspot of Meridian MS in the next month or so, be sure and let me know :-) Marta
How cute are those two... JT and Wizbiff. :) Also...why do 2 year olds hug like this? Evan does it too and I have no idea why. Its just the way he hugs. Anyway... give those two a squeeze for me. :)
ReplyDeleteSuch fun!! You're an adorable mother of two with a perfect little girl! I love all the dark hair!!
ReplyDeleteWith all the weather crazies and Miss Elizabeth's early arrival, it wasn't in the cards for me to head to Charlotte (obviously). But if you're near the hotspot of Meridian MS in the next month or so, be sure and let me know :-)
Marta
I just LOVE it! Oh, I can only imagine--Cece screamed bloody-murder when I held babies/other children at MTI.
ReplyDeleteI love the Whizzbiff - that is toooo much!
ReplyDelete