Way to go! Much better. You look fabulous! I was cracking up at your reassurance that Elizabeth is just fine in the second picture. You've gotta love a newborn!
Great updates - I'm totally impressed that you've managed this many blog posts since you had Elizabeth!! Was so happy to find all these new posts on here. What a great family photo - captures the essence of family life at this stage! You look great, and so happy.
Way to go! Much better. You look fabulous! I was cracking up at your reassurance that Elizabeth is just fine in the second picture. You've gotta love a newborn!
ReplyDeleteGreat updates - I'm totally impressed that you've managed this many blog posts since you had Elizabeth!! Was so happy to find all these new posts on here. What a great family photo - captures the essence of family life at this stage! You look great, and so happy.
ReplyDelete