Then, we headed over to our church's Fall Festival. JT loved the putting game. He played it over and over and collected about 15 Pixy Stix (which I returned later when he wasn't looking). He also tasted his first Cheerwine slushy. For those of you not from Charlotte, Cheerwine is a cherry-flavored soda with about a zillion grams of sugar in it. JT loved it and for about an hour he could not keep his legs still. Oh well, it was Halloween and he seemed to really enjoy it.
Monday, November 2, 2009
Halloween
This year JT was a trash man for Halloween. He loves anything about trash so we decided to capitalize on it this year. We started the evening off by going to a fun birthday party for JT's friend, Mark. My friend, Julia, did a great job putting on a fun costume party.
Then, we headed over to our church's Fall Festival. JT loved the putting game. He played it over and over and collected about 15 Pixy Stix (which I returned later when he wasn't looking). He also tasted his first Cheerwine slushy. For those of you not from Charlotte, Cheerwine is a cherry-flavored soda with about a zillion grams of sugar in it. JT loved it and for about an hour he could not keep his legs still. Oh well, it was Halloween and he seemed to really enjoy it.
I dressed up as a trash bag. (Brian decided not to dress up, saying his torso was too long.) JT did not like me in a trash bag so I eventually took it off. I guess it is a good thing when your child does not like to see you in a trash bag.
Then, we headed over to our church's Fall Festival. JT loved the putting game. He played it over and over and collected about 15 Pixy Stix (which I returned later when he wasn't looking). He also tasted his first Cheerwine slushy. For those of you not from Charlotte, Cheerwine is a cherry-flavored soda with about a zillion grams of sugar in it. JT loved it and for about an hour he could not keep his legs still. Oh well, it was Halloween and he seemed to really enjoy it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to be a supportive mommy:)!
ReplyDelete