JT has a little friend who I love to call Sweet Cheeks for a very obvious reason. They are five weeks apart and both really big guys. I love to hang out with his mom, Ginny, and of course our little guys come along. Well, we just hung out again this week and I thought I would chronicle their friendship. They have a funny friendship. Sweet Cheeks grabs life by the horns, is curious, and very outgoing. JT is a processor, methodical, and kind of shy. Putting the two of them together is just fun to watch.
Recognizing each other for the first time. (around 5 months)
I love both of their reactions to this forced photo. (close to 6 months)
This just cracks me up. We were trying so hard to get them to smile. Sweet Cheeks turned his head at the last moment but he is smiling and loving life and JT has HAD IT! (16 months)
I, of course, have others but these three spell it out perfectly.
Yep, that about sums it up!
ReplyDelete