Wednesday, February 25, 2009
oh dear
Some of you might not know that I am a bit neurotic. Whenever I am stopped behind a car at a stoplight I try to get the license plate numbers to equal zero (by adding, subtracting, multiplying, etc.). I do this with house numbers, telephone numbers, birthdays, you name it. I also love patterns and I like them to be even. I wanted JT to be born on an even date because Brian and I both are. (In fact Brian and I are born on each other's half birthdays- something I just love.) If I am at a friend's house and a picture in their bathroom is crooked or a towel is off, I will just help them out and fix it. AHHHH! So to my horror/pleasure, when I was cleaning up a few nights ago after a long day of play, I found this on a windowsill that JT had done at some point in the day. AHHHH! Poor child. (Although you know a part of me is just loving it.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh Janelle! Something I didn't know about you! You're not a bit OCD are you? ;)
ReplyDeleteKrista