The first time I was introduced to them was two years ago when our church and their church did VBS together. They brought a little boy with them that had been my former student. This little boy was only my student for maybe two months before he moved away, and of course I just assumed that I would never see him again. Then to see him with two poeple who love the Lord, I was just overcome with gratitude to God. I have always prayed for my students, but of course have never had any way of knowing what happened to them. Here was an example of how God watched over one little boy's life, and it made me know that God was watching over the rest of my former students as well. I am truly so thankful for this couple and all they are doing.
Here is their website: http://www.hyaets.org/. Check it out and be inspired!
Also if you are looking for some more inspirational reading, check out this link.
http://www.heifer.org/site/c.edJRKQNiFiG/b.4434157/
"When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?'
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Matthew 25:39-40
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.' Matthew 25:39-40
No comments:
Post a Comment