Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blizzard of 09

I know. Two posts in one day- how ridiculous, but yesterday my computer would not load my pictures so here we are. Yesterday JT got to play in the snow for the first time. We got all bundled up and went outside for 15 minutes to play in the snow. It is a good thing we went out when we did because it was gone by the afternoon. For someone who grew up all around snow, and for the most part cannot stand it, I was ridiculously giddy about this skiff of snow. There is something special about sharing first-time experiences with your child.
I put him on a trash bag so his pants would not get wet, but that did not work. It resulted in me chasing the bag across the driveway. (Too bad there isn't a picture of that.) Yes, those are his Sunday loafers. Listen folks, they are his only hard-soled shoes that easily go on his feet. It is not like I am going to buy snow boots for the guy!
One mitten would not stay on.

1 comment: