About half of my Bible study group out to dinner last fal
We meet on Wednesdays and today was no different. We are studying CrazyLove by Francis Chan. This book is no joke. It is not for the faint of heart. It was the greatest privilege to sit in our room today and hear how literally woman after woman will never be the same after the chapter we read this week. To hear how people felt led to change the way they spend money, spend their time, approach people, the way people were going to be brave and share the gospel. It was amazing. I wanted all of my friends who feel discouraged and lonely to be there and feel connected and a part of something. To witness what I witnessed today refreshed my soul.
To those girls who come every week and bare it all, I am so thankful to you. And to my God who heard my cry for a deep, meaningful Bible study, thank you oh so much.
I'm sure the Lord is delighted to give you such a special group... I know you are refreshed to have this searching growing Bible Study.
ReplyDelete