Monday, March 7, 2011

Colorado

Last week E, JT and I went to Colorado to meet my new nephew, Cameron.  It was a really fun trip that had a level of insanity to it.  I had this brilliant idea that after spending a two days with Julie I would bring my niece Kaylee back to Denver to spend the weekend with my parents, JT, Elizabeth, and I, giving Jeremy and Julie a weekend with just Cameron.  Well, as my Dad said, "It was three and three (meaning three adults against three kids) and we lost."  Here are some photos of the week.

This photo was taken after the fun weekend and it describes it to the tee.

My niece Kaylee the queen

Julie and I haven't taken a picture of just the two of us in who knows how long.  Doesn't Julie look fabulous after just having a baby?
Elizabeth learned to push around a walking toy while at my parents.  You should see how fast those tiny little legs can go.

My dad has this awesome Lionel train set from when he was little so he got it out to show the grandkids.  JT loved the setup, but not when the train started to go.  Kaylee didn't like it one bit and screamed, "Stop!" the whole time (unless JT was screaming, "Stop!" in which case Kaylee screamed, "Go!").  Elizabeth loved the whole thing.  She clapped and clapped as the train went around.

We spent our last day in CO with my best friend Lindsey and her family.  She and I even got to go lunch.  Divine!  That is Lindsey's little girl, Kate, playing with rocks.  I just love how Elizabeth is looking at Linds.


Here is the star of the show, Cameron.  He is precious and super mellow.  I tried to put this picture first in this post, but I couldn't get it to work.  So I guess I saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment