Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Does anything say Fall more than going to a pumpkin patch? No, not really. So last Friday when my parents were in town, I rounded up the kiddos and we all went to the a great pumpkin patch . Last year just JT and I went and so it was fun this year to add Elizabeth and my parents to this fun tradition.

Elizabeth as a pig. I would have gotten the whole barnyard scene, but then I would have missed out her cute face.
JT and my mom looking for pumpkins. It was very serious business for JT.

Elizabeth trying to figure out what in the world she is doing amongst some pumpkins.


My dad, mom, and the kiddos "posing" in the pumpkin field. You can see how excited JT is to be in the picture.

Brother and sister at the pumpkin patch. It will be fun to take this picture next year and see how much they have grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment