Sunday, August 1, 2010

Six Months


Elizabeth is now six months old. That is just crazy. She is the sweetest little thing. She is so content and happy. She laughs easily and loves to talk. On the day she was born, the verse on my calendar read, "From the fullness of His grace we have received one blessing after another." (John 1:16) Elizabeth has lived up to that verse. Our family is so much richer because she is in it. She loves JT and smiles every time he runs past her and gives her one ounce of attention. I can tell she just adores Brian. Her little head goes whipping around as soon as she hears his voice, looking for him and wanting his attention. Every morning I have the privilege of being greeted with the sweetest smiles and flapping arms and legs. Even though our conversations are basic at best, I truly enjoy being with her.

1 comment: