Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Surprise Visit

Two weeks ago my parents decided to come last minute! Yeah!! Here are just a few pictures from our fun weekend.


Brian, JT and my dad all went to Lowe's on Saturday to build a monster truck. JT loved it and he couldn't be prouder of his truck. While they were at Lowe's my mom, Elizabeth, and I went shopping. Divine!

Peeking out from the other side of Bompa.

I love this picture! (I know, how vain.)

My mom reading Elizabeth's favorite book to her. When I was reading it to her a few days before my parents came, Elizabeth got to kicking so hard out of excitement she rolled over. The girl loves her some animal sounds.
We had such a fun time and we miss them already.

2 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT picture of your mom, Elizabeth, and you! I can't believe how much you two look alike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elizabeth's raised eyebrows in the picture with your dad - so cute!! How wonderful to have a last minute visit. Great picture of the 3 ladies, by the way!!

    ReplyDelete