Friday, April 16, 2010

Bows


One of the major highlights of having a little girls is the ACCESSORIES! I am loving these little bows to put in Elizabeth's hair. I would love suggestions of where to find great hair things for little girls. Poor Elizabeth. I can always remember my great-grandmother, Murmur, saying that her mom always stuck huge bows in her hair. I can see why. I mean, does it get any cuter than this?

2 comments:

  1. So cute! And it's great because at that age they actually leave the bows in their hair. She is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target is where we get our hair clips and bows - they seem to be the cheapest. Now I have a long ribbon hanging on Nora's wall which I clip them all to when not in use - that seems to have seriously cut down on lost clips which is a big problem with a 2 year old! So cute.

    ReplyDelete