Friday, March 19, 2010

Cousins Passing Through




My cousins, Lee and Lillis, came by yesterday for a short visit on their way to Savannah. It was so much fun seeing the both of them and having them see my house and my children. (I have to say every time I say children, I am shocked and amazed that I have children-as in plural kids.) Spending time with them was delightful. It made me definitely wish we all lived closer. It also brought back memories of Lillis, my sister, and I picking blueberries at my great-grandmother's house, playing in her pines, and doing ridiculous theatrical performances on her front lawn.

2 comments:

  1. That will be weird saying children....my day is coming soon. Elizabeth is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Janelle - it was SO GREAT seeing your children and your home. I concur whole-heartedly that living closer would make all of our lives a lot more fun. I hope to see you again sooner than later. Lots of love to you and your precious family!

    ReplyDelete