Elizabeth turned one month old on Wednesday. What have I learned in the last month of my life? I have learned that having two children is no joke. I feel like I am running around with my head cut off all day long. It is totally overwhelming to constantly be thinking about the needs of both of my kids. Yet at the same time I cannot believe I have two kids. Where and when did this happen and how blessed can one person be? To know what it is like to love on this level is truly a gift and I am so thankful for my two kiddos.
Every month for the first year of his like, we took JT's picture in this chair. It was so fun to see how he changed each month. We are doing the same for Elizabeth, so above here is her first month picture. I cannot wait to see all of the changes she is going to go through in this first year. However, I am relishing her little sweet baby breaths and how she looks when she is in a "milk comatose" because I know it won't be long before these days are gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment