Here are two pictures of JT meeting Elizabeth. He was so so sweet and really excited. Brian, Elizabeth, and I got home during his nap. When he woke up, Brian and I went into his room. He was so excited to see us. Then we went and ate a banana just like we do every day. When he was done with his banana, I asked if he wanted to see Sissy (his name for Elizabeth). He literally squealed in delight and looked all over the house trying to find her in about 2.5 seconds. When he saw that my mother-in-law was holding her, he tore over to the couch where she was sitting, lept up onto it and right away wanted to hold Sissy. It was truly one of the sweetest moments in my life.
That is so sweet! I bet he is going to be a great big brother.
ReplyDeleteI could just cry.
ReplyDelete