Saturday, January 16, 2010

oh dear

Tonight I was beginning to fill out our little girl's baby book. (Before you go and get all impressed just know that these scrapbooky type things get me very flustered and are not my favorite things at all. I have to do a little at a time or I begin to hyperventilate. Case in point, I just finished JT's.) I was filling out the page about me and it asked what my special interests and talents are. I could not think of any off the top of my head. (I decided wiping down the counter top and playing trucks did not count.) So I decided to ask Brian and the first thing that came to his mind was that I watch trashy TV.
Oh dear. Perhaps I should reconsider the way I use my time.
After I acted shocked and horrified and Brian stopped laughing (He said my reaction was worth the comment.), he did point out that was before I met him and unfortunately that is the truth. Thank you Brian for reforming my TV-watching ways. I wish I could say the same about him, but unfortunately Brian knows more about Lauren Conrad than he would like to admit.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that the first thing Brian thought of was trashy tv! Keeping up with the Kardashians anyone? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just TOO funny! Don't think for a second that you haven't made him a better man too:)!

    ReplyDelete