Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Big into Birthdays

Birthdays are a big deal to me. I am not talking renting a three-ring circus, but just making the day a special day for the birthday person. So to start off JT's second birthday we opened presents in our bed. Then it was off to church, followed by lunch, nap, and more presents. All day long we talked about how special the day was and how he was two. (He says "choo".)That night we had a little birthday party for JT, consisting of some of our family and friends. I don't know why I didn't get more pictures of the PEOPLE who were at the party, but I guess I was just enjoying talking with them instead of taking pictures of them. Sorry friends!
It was a lot of fun watching JT open his gifts this year. He wanted to play with each gift as it was opened. We still have four gifts to open because he has taken his time playing with each gift. Little kids are good at reminding us to enjoy the moment.

Two reasons this present rocks: 1. It is a box and JT loves to store things in boxes. 2. It is a Star Wars box- something Brian is very passionate about and hopes to pass down to JT.

JT's little friend Evan helping open up the present he brought JT. Such sweet friends! It was a moose and the book If You Give a Moose a Muffin. JT loves his "moosh".




He is saying, "Trash truck" here. Of course, he LOVES this gift!


Thanks to Andy and Ginny Schmidt, our patient photographer and videographer. I am going to try to upload some video in the next couple of days. If it doesn't show up, then you know I am just not quite there technologically speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment