From the minute I heard JT's little cry, my heart built a brand new place to love. Man, I love this little guy. I cannot believe he is two years old. Here are some things to note about JT at this point in his life:
1. Favorite "hobbies"- playing with his train set, "cooking" with my pots, driving his train around, building anything, organizing things
2. True loves- Granddaddy, Bumpa, and Daddy, trash trucks, fire trucks, Curious George, bananas, and chocolate
3. Total dislikes- haircuts, blenders, stethoscopes (shots? no problem)
4. Favorite words- Nut!, Mush!, Whoo-oooo for the fire truck, Where it?, Was dis?
5. Personality traits that really came out this year- major organizer, doesn't like anything to be on his fingers, likes to wear shoes and likes everyone else to have on their shoes
JT just melts my heart and I feel so thankful that God gave me such a wonderful gift in the form of this sweet little boy. I am so thankful that I get to spend day in and day out with him- watching him grow, experience new things, and turn into the person God will have him to be.
Ahh...happy birthday little man! I think that he and Noah would be good little buddies.
ReplyDeleteMy how he has grown! Astonishing to see him just a few minutes old! We love you JT! We will work on keeping our shoes on. :)
ReplyDeleteI think Noah and JT would get along fabulously!
Happy Birthday JT!! You are such a handsome little guy and we love you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for all the sweet wishes!
ReplyDelete