This past weekend Brian and I went on what is called a Babymoon (a chance to get away before a baby comes). We were going to do exotic or scenic, but decided to save a little money and went to the exciting city of Chattanooga. It had been about 5 years since I had been there and 8 years since the end of college so it was exciting to see all the changes that had occured.
We had such a fun time just the two of us and really enjoyed just hanging out with each other. I truly love how my life has changed since I lived in Chattanooga and I just am so thankful that I have such an amazing husband.
I'm so glad you went!!!
ReplyDeleteLove seeing you with that baby-girl bump!! You look great!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to be in Chattanooga in a new stage of life! So glad you had your big getaway!
ReplyDelete