Thursday, September 10, 2009

Potty Training, Day 1

Today we began the potty training. AHHHH! Here is how we are doing a couple of hours into it.
11:02- JT wet his big boy pants, but yelled "MAMA!" right after he did it. Not bad.
11:18- Wet again
11:25- Wet again. However this time he went and got a towel out of the linen closet and started to dry the mess by himself. Love a neat freak.
11:35- Started to go. He stopped, we ran to the potty, and he went in the potty!! The reward??? Getting to flush the toilet (something that brings him great joy).
12:00- Repeat 11:35 experience.
YEAH!!! We are off to a great start. After 12:00 I put him in pull-ups, we ate lunch, and he is taking a nap.

2 comments:

  1. wow! what a start! he really does like to be neat and clean, that should be a great motivator for him! go you!
    -ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed! I've been reading about how to start the process. I have a feeling that it is going to be quite the ordeal :)

    ReplyDelete