So sorry I have been away. I have been Facebooking. I just cannot seem to spend that much time on the internet, so once I check my Facebook account, I am ready to get off and go do something else.
My whole side of the family went to Myrtle Beach and had such a wonderful time. Here are the pictures! My mom and brother-in-law Jeremy were there but the pictures of them must be on other cameras. We didn't haul all of the cameras around. Sorry Mom and Uncle Jeremy. Enjoy!
Kaylee seeing her first fish at the aquarium! JT sliding out of a fish's mouth at the aquarium.
On the beach eating a grape (and my mom's toes- see she was there)
Digging with Grandpa
Reading the morning "newspaper" with Grandpa Cousins on a pier
Aunt Ju Ju Bean and JT
Cousin Kaylee being silly
JT and I on the last day enjoying beach before we had to go
What a fun trip! Someday we will have to go to the beach with you guys. I love the picture of JT eating grapes, I can't believe how big he has gotten and can't wait to see him next week!
ReplyDelete