Thursday, May 21, 2009

Bulicz Family Reunion

After our trip to San Francisco, we headed down to LA for two days to see my side of the family for a Bulicz Family Reunion. There were 23 of us and I had such a great time catching up with everyone. I had planned to take lots of pictures but I got so busy talking, I forgot.

Cousin Kaylee and JT catching up after not seeing each other for five months. Lots to discuss.


Baby Schaefer (3 months) enjoying the family festivities.


All of the second cousins.


Second cousins JT and Eloise (4 months apart). Is she not the cutest thing ever?


If I am ever near an ocean I have to put my feet in the water. I get this from my grandma who passed it onto my dad who passed it onto me. Now I have turned JT into an ocean seeker as well. He loved it even though the ocean was quite chilly. (Excuse the hair. It was blustery, humid, and I was on vacation.)

1 comment: