This bag was made by Rachel, a girl (woman really) I went to college with. She has a great business called rbt bags & things. She makes all sorts of great bags, purses, and other little satchels. I chose the oilcloth JUMBO LARGE lined beach bag. I got it today and it is the size of a small European car. Instead of five beach towels, I could just haul JT to the beach in it. Finally, a bag that will fit everything in it. I would highly recommend buying one. Not only will it be the only bag you need this summer, but it is made by a stay-at-home mom right here in America.
Go check out her website. You'll love it!
(I tried to get JT to get in the bag, but for some reason he just didn't seem okay with that.)
Here is the bag all rolled up. Perfect size to fit in the back of my closet.
No comments:
Post a Comment