Three things I am in love with at the moment!
1. For those of you wishing to hide your mummy-tummy, regardless of whether or not you are a mummy, run don't walk down to your local Limited store and scoop about 5 of these short-sleeved cardigan sweaters. I wear it a little different than this model with no mummy-tummy and it looks divine. HEAVEN!!!
2. Speaking of a mummy-tummy, run don't walk down to your local video store and get this yoga DVD. Brian gave it to me for Valentine's Day. (I asked for it and he checked with me twice to make sure I really wanted it.) I have now done it three times (along with the Biggest Loser Boot Camp DVD) and I am DY-ING this week- walking around all wierd and unable to pick up more than a tissue box.
3. Looking for a great book to read? Look no further. Brian gave this book to me for Valentine's Day because he knows how much I am obsessed with "Jon & Kate Plus 8" (the TV show). Anyways, it is a great book and Kate gets to really talk about her faith in God. It is a fast read and you will really enjoy it.

By the way, Happy Birthday, Em!! The big 3-0. Pretty awesome! Like I always say- "The further I get from 21, the better off I'll be." It's the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment